Friday, June 22, 2007

Summer conference craze!

Just coming off of WIPTE and the DyKnow UGM, I cannot believe that NECC is next week. As the biggest K12 ed tech conference in the world, this one always gets me excited. I expect to see many customers there. DyKnow staff will be doing presentations with HP, Gateway, Microsoft, and other partners. If you are interested in a free exhibit hall pass, let me know.

Just around the corner is Laptop Institute, a think-tank hosted by Lausanne Collegiate School that brings together over 500 attendees from around the world engaged in laptop/Tablet programs. This year will be my first visit to this event so I am expecting big things. I will be discussing teacher uses of DyKnow software as well as conducting several hands-on humanities classes in the Lenovo laptop lab. I am anxious to gauge attendees' views on new mobile devices like the UMPC.

No comments: